The Canvas Lodge
Having a camp-look and unique canopy tarp system, the Canvas Lodge's 12' x 14' design (168 square feet) is well suited for the fixed camp.
General Specifications include:
Blue-print and material list for building the base platform and deck platform. Platforms (not included).
- Nominal 2x4 and 2x6 pre-cut tent cabin kit with a vinyl canopy tarp at a 33.69-degree slope and six-foot three sidewalls. Lumber of spruce, pine, or fir. With fasteners and rough openings provided for door and window. Door and window (not included).
- Nominal 1" x 10" all ready-cut knee wall boards and 1" x 2" batten strips.
- Canvas ceiling and wall panels: 10.10oz. 100% cotton army duck multi-purpose fire retardant and water repellent canvas. The Sunforger finish adds an extra layer of protection from moisture and mildew.
- Tan 18 oz. vinyl coated canopy tarp with bungee cords and fasteners. Camo canopy tarp (optional accessory).
- Platform drawings and our standard deck drawings, assembly drawings included.
For Two to Five Tent Cabins Receive a 5% Discount.
- PRICE: 12'x14' CANVAS LODGE $ 9,750.00 Pick Up: U-Haul / Trailer.
( prices are subject to change )
Shipping: I encourage you to come pick up your tent cabin with a U-haul / Trailer. I can arrange delivery to nearby states.
General Information: For the "Canvas Lodge" I recommend that the buyer brings to the assembly, a skilled carpenter or two assuming the buyer has no carpentry skills.
The basic tools required are a tape measure, cordless drills, clamps, a level, a stapler, and a saw. Because my tent cabins are merely canvas stretched over wood, they are not engineered and cannot be snow load or wind rated. However, here in Northeast Wisconsin, I have been able to enjoy my tent cabins all four seasons.