The Hideout Tent Cabin
With its camp-look and unique fly-rafter system, the Hideout tent cabin comes in two sizes 12' x 14' and 14' x 16'.
General Specifications include:
Blue-print and material list for building the base platform and deck platform. Platforms (not included).
- Nominal 2x4 all ready-cut / tent cabin kit. Construction grade / framing lumber of spruce, pine, or fir. With fasteners and rough openings provided for door and window. Door and window (not included).
- Nominal 1" x 10" all ready-cut knee wall boards and 1" x 2" batten strips.
- Canvas wall and roof panels: 10.10oz. 100% cotton army duck multi-purpose fire retardant and water repellent canvas. The Sunforger finish adds an extra layer of protection from moisture and mildew.
- Tan 18oz. vinyl coated rain-fly with bungee cords and fasteners. Camo rain-fly (optional accessory).
- Assembly drawings.
- Optional accessory: Not included extra protection all weather (slippery slope) 12 mil polyethylene tarp. Add: $150.00 Color Tan
For Two to Five Tent Cabins Receive a 5% Discount.
PRICE: 12'x14' HIDEOUT TENT CABIN $ 9,500.00 FOB / ORIGIN.
PRICE: 14'x16' HIDEOUT TENT CABIN $ 11,500.00 FOB / ORIGIN.
(prices are subject to change)
OPTIONS: PICK UP YOUR TENT CABIN OR I CAN DELIVER TO SURROUNDING STATES. FOR GREATER DISTANCES, I CAN ARRANGE A TRANSPORT COMPANY.
General Information: For the "Hideout" I recommend that the buyer brings to the assembly, a skilled carpenter or two assuming the buyer has no carpentry skills.
Basic tools required are tape measure, cordless drills, clamps, level, stapler and saw. Because my tent cabins are merely canvas stretched over wood framing, they are not engineered and cannot be snow load or wind rated. However, here in Northeast Wisconsin, I have been able to enjoy my tent cabins all four seasons.